- Regional Scout Plan
- Core Services
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Macedonia, The former Yugoslav Republic of
- San Marino
- United Kingdom
To be a credible youth organisation, young people in Scouting need to be involved and empowered to take the lead in their own personal development and the development of their association.
- Provided skills training, supported by mentoring and coaching, to strengthen youth empowerment
- Empowered and supported young people to participate in decision making processes that affect them
- Ensured the presence of youth empowerment measures across all age sections
- Provided training for young people and adult volunteers in youth empowerment and intergenerational dialogue
- Encouraged and promoted the participation and full involvement of young people in constitutional events and organs
- Developed communications strategies that involve young people as the public face of Scouting
The European Scout Region’s Youth Empowerment Working Group is comprised of the following people:
- Pedro Duarte Silva
- Mary Scriven
- Jon Ingvar Bragasson
- Tom Rombouts
- Gregoire Magés
They are supported by Petr ‘Permi’ Vanek from the European Scout Committee as well as Radu Stinghe and Nicolò Pranzini from the World Scout Bureau – European Regional Office.
Related or similar posts
- Yo!Fest coming soon! Don’t miss the events that the European Youth Forum is organizing
- UN Global Road Safety Week 2013: Scouting for Global Road Safety
- The European Region’s Agora 2013 will be “Reaching Out”
- True Messengers of Peace, Scouts and Guides Spread the 'Light of Peace from Bethlehem'
- Get ready for Agora 2013...
Petr 'Permi' Vaněk
Permi comes from the Czech Republic and is a member of the European Scout Committee. He is following the Region's work on Youth Empowerment and Educational Methods. Permi is also a committee contact for Bulgaria, Estonia, Ireland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Portugal, Turkey and United Kingdom.
If you found this helpful, please consider sharing it!
Google TranslatePowered by Google Translate.
Tweet Blendereuroscoutinfo: Review time - last weekend Embracing Change WG had it's last meeting in this triennium http://t.co/0pPm3jEbj9 #OurFuturePath
4 days ago from TweetDeckmihajlooo: Love to be back @kisc Looking forward to one more successful Staff Management Conference #euroscoutinfo http://t.co/V2mQ0lBrSq
5 days ago from foursquareraulmolinap: RT @fceg_cat: The Embracing Change WG in Barcelona's metro going to #festesmaigp9 (spring festival) @euroscoutinfo #sócdecau http://t.co/c05BX73FZj
1 week ago from Twitter for iPhoneraulmolinap: We had a wonderful "correfoc" in Barcelona with the people from the Embracing Change WG. @euroscoutinfo @fceg_cat #sócdecau
1 week ago from Twitter for iPhonefceg_cat: The Embracing Change WG in Barcelona's metro going to #festesmaigp9 (spring festival) @euroscoutinfo #sócdecau http://t.co/c05BX73FZj
1 week ago from Twitter for iPhone