- Regional Scout Plan
- Core Services
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Macedonia, The former Yugoslav Republic of
- San Marino
- United Kingdom
Growth through Quality
Through better recruitment, retention, improved transition processes and a reduction in the number of young people on waiting lists, Scouting can ensure greater social impact.
By 30 September 2013, we will have:
- Developed projects to identify and tackle quality factors affecting membership growth
- Explored the potential of minimum standards in driving quality in adult training systems
- Encouraged youth programme review and renewal to improve quality and effectiveness
- Improved transition processes and rate of retention between age sections
- Reduced the number of young people waiting to join Scouting
The European Scout Region’s Growth through Quality Working Group is comprised of the following people:
- Hulda Gudmonsdottir
- Giedre Markuckaite
- Milena Pecarski
- Stephen Peck
- Marianna Fragkou
They are supported by Andrea Demarmels from the European Scout Committee as well as Jordan Bajraktarov and Rupert Schildböck from the World Scout Bureau – European Regional Office.
Related or similar posts
- Retention of young people in Scouting
- Scouts from New Zealand meet Bear to explain air safety
- Growth through Quality - Ideas for the next triennium
- Techniques for Training
- Keys to developing Cub Scouting - research from the UK
Andrea comes from Switzerland and is a Member of the European Scout Committee. He is following the Region's work on Growth through Quality and Organisational Development. Andrea is also a committee contact for Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Greece, Iceland, Lithuania, Malta and Sweden.
If you found this helpful, please consider sharing it!
Google TranslatePowered by Google Translate.
Tweet Blendereuroscoutinfo: Review time - last weekend Embracing Change WG had it's last meeting in this triennium http://t.co/0pPm3jEbj9 #OurFuturePath
2 days ago from TweetDeckmihajlooo: Love to be back @kisc Looking forward to one more successful Staff Management Conference #euroscoutinfo http://t.co/V2mQ0lBrSq
3 days ago from foursquareraulmolinap: RT @fceg_cat: The Embracing Change WG in Barcelona's metro going to #festesmaigp9 (spring festival) @euroscoutinfo #sócdecau http://t.co/c05BX73FZj
5 days ago from Twitter for iPhoneraulmolinap: We had a wonderful "correfoc" in Barcelona with the people from the Embracing Change WG. @euroscoutinfo @fceg_cat #sócdecau
5 days ago from Twitter for iPhonefceg_cat: The Embracing Change WG in Barcelona's metro going to #festesmaigp9 (spring festival) @euroscoutinfo #sócdecau http://t.co/c05BX73FZj
5 days ago from Twitter for iPhone