- Regional Scout Plan 2016-2019
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Macedonia, The former Yugoslav Republic of
- San Marino
- United Kingdom
(WSBERO/Geneva) – Scouting Nederland and the European Scout Region of the World Organization of the Scout Movement (WOSM), on behalf of The Partnerships Network and in cooperation with their troika, are pleased to launch this call for participants from your associations as well as from your partner NSOs/NSAs to attend the next Partnerships Event, which will take place in Soest (NL) from 12-15 March 2015.
In line with the overall aims of the Partnership Network, at this particular Partnerships Event, the objectives will be:
- Creating new partnerships or strengthening the ones already existing with Scout and Guide organisations from other Regions, and especially with the Inter-America Region – WOSM and Western Hemisphere – WAGGGS that will be invited to participate to the event;
- Promoting exchange of experiences, information, tools, best practices and success stories regarding Partnerships with other Regions in Scouting and Guiding;
- Promoting a multilateral approach towards Partnerships on topics of interest to the NSOs/MOs and strengthen the coalition already existing such as Unguvu;
- Evaluating your partnerships from all dimensions.
Project co-founded by the European Union.
Rupert comes from Austria and is the Executive Assistant to the Regional Director. His responsibilities include internal and external communications and administrative assistance in Regional events.
European International Scout Camps – Summer 2017Based on information made available so far, the European Scout Region of the World Organization of the Scout Movemente (WOSM) has put together a (non-exhaustive) list of national jamborees organised during the summer of 2017 in Europe. Maybe one of these international camps is exactly what you were looking for?
15th European Guide and Scout ConferenceThe 15th European Guide and Scout Conference (15egsc) and the concurrently held 15th European Guide Conference (15egc) and 22nd European Scout Conference (22esc) took place from 17 to 21 June 2016, in Melsomvik, Norway.
#ScoutGuideSupport #RefugeesBetween September 2015 and May 2016, the European Scout Region of the World Organization of the Scout Movemente (WOSM) and the Europe Region WAGGGS regularly shared stories featuring Scouts and Guides involved in refugee and migrant support activities in their local communities.
Google TranslatePowered by Google Translate.
The Official World Scout ShopThe Official World Scout Shop offers an ever-growing range of high quality Scouting products. It is the only authorised supplier of World Scout items, and ALL profits go directly back to Scouting.
What did we write about?Africa Arab Region Austria Belgium Czech Republic Denmark Educational Methods Environment Europe European Scout Committee European Year of Volunteering 2011 event finland France Germany Growth Growth through Quality GSAT Jamboree Junak kandersteg Networking Organisational Development Partnerships Partnerships with other Regions peace Portugal PPÖ Regional Scout Plan Romania Rover Scouts Scouts Serbia Slovenia Spain Switzerland training Turkey Unguvu VCP Volunteering WOSM Youth Youth Empowerment Youth Programme