- Regional Scout Plan 2016-2019
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Macedonia, The former Yugoslav Republic of
- San Marino
- United Kingdom
Pluralist Guides and Scouts of Belgium are actively looking for two scouts for a 10 months EVS at the headquarters of the association. The young people (from 18 to 30, boy or girl) will be accommodated in a shared apartment, in the heart of Brussels, in the same building as their office. The project will welcome two EVS, from different nationality.
The two EVS will have an administrative tutor, member of the employed team of the Pluralist scouts and one volunteer scout tutor.
They will both work with employees and volunteers, sometimes the weekend, sometimes in the countryside, in one of the three scouts’ centres, and at the headquarters of the Pluralists Scouts.
Missions of the two volunteers will be:
The followings points are « activities orientations » which will be redefined according to the profile, the skills and the motivations of each volunteer. It is however accepted that both volunteers will be teaming up and won’t have missions specifically too different from one another.
With the support of the headquarters:
- Representative missions in various forums
- Articles about their experiences in the Pluralist Scouts magazine
- European animation at the headquarter party and at different meetings of the Movement.
- Participation to one or even two leaders’ trainings
- Workcamps on the centers (countryside)
- Sustainable development at the centers: installation and animation
- Expand the open air dimension
- Contacts with the schools of professional youth workers
With the support of the volunteers:
- Participation in the preparations of the 2013 Federal Congress of the Scouts Pluralistes
- Participation in the preparations of the 2013 JAMBEE (international scout meeting in Belgium)
With the support of the regions:
- Putting in place specific animations for the activities with the different scouts sections in June 2013
- Putting in place a particular project for the Easter patrol competition
- Possible participation in the local groups
- Putting in place a specific action for the “24 hours bike”
- Possible integration in one or two units as leader throughout the year?
- Aspects of « cultural and touristic discover of Belgium » will be carried out by interested volunteers and the specific tutor.
Thank you to pass on that information to your members, and, if you need more information, please contact Pierre, email@example.com .
Nicolo comes from Italy and is a undraising and EVS support officer. He is following the Region's work on External Relations and Funding and Volunteering.
European International Scout Camps – Summer 2017Based on information made available so far, the European Scout Region of the World Organization of the Scout Movemente (WOSM) has put together a (non-exhaustive) list of national jamborees organised during the summer of 2017 in Europe. Maybe one of these international camps is exactly what you were looking for?
15th European Guide and Scout ConferenceThe 15th European Guide and Scout Conference (15egsc) and the concurrently held 15th European Guide Conference (15egc) and 22nd European Scout Conference (22esc) took place from 17 to 21 June 2016, in Melsomvik, Norway.
#ScoutGuideSupport #RefugeesBetween September 2015 and May 2016, the European Scout Region of the World Organization of the Scout Movemente (WOSM) and the Europe Region WAGGGS regularly shared stories featuring Scouts and Guides involved in refugee and migrant support activities in their local communities.
Google TranslatePowered by Google Translate.
The Official World Scout ShopThe Official World Scout Shop offers an ever-growing range of high quality Scouting products. It is the only authorised supplier of World Scout items, and ALL profits go directly back to Scouting.
What did we write about?Africa Arab Region Austria Belgium Czech Republic Denmark Educational Methods Environment Europe European Scout Committee European Year of Volunteering 2011 event finland France Germany Growth Growth through Quality GSAT Jamboree Junak kandersteg Networking Organisational Development Partnerships Partnerships with other Regions peace Portugal PPÖ Regional Scout Plan Romania Rover Scouts Scouts Serbia Slovenia Spain Switzerland training Turkey Unguvu VCP Volunteering WOSM Youth Youth Empowerment Youth Programme