- Regional Scout Plan
- Core Services
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Macedonia, The former Yugoslav Republic of
- San Marino
- United Kingdom
Pluralist Guides and Scouts of Belgium are actively looking for two scouts for a 10 months EVS at the headquarters of the association. The young people (from 18 to 30, boy or girl) will be accommodated in a shared apartment, in the heart of Brussels, in the same building as their office. The project will welcome two EVS, from different nationality.
The two EVS will have an administrative tutor, member of the employed team of the Pluralist scouts and one volunteer scout tutor.
They will both work with employees and volunteers, sometimes the weekend, sometimes in the countryside, in one of the three scouts’ centres, and at the headquarters of the Pluralists Scouts.
Missions of the two volunteers will be:
The followings points are « activities orientations » which will be redefined according to the profile, the skills and the motivations of each volunteer. It is however accepted that both volunteers will be teaming up and won’t have missions specifically too different from one another.
With the support of the headquarters:
- Representative missions in various forums
- Articles about their experiences in the Pluralist Scouts magazine
- European animation at the headquarter party and at different meetings of the Movement.
- Participation to one or even two leaders’ trainings
- Workcamps on the centers (countryside)
- Sustainable development at the centers: installation and animation
- Expand the open air dimension
- Contacts with the schools of professional youth workers
With the support of the volunteers:
- Participation in the preparations of the 2013 Federal Congress of the Scouts Pluralistes
- Participation in the preparations of the 2013 JAMBEE (international scout meeting in Belgium)
With the support of the regions:
- Putting in place specific animations for the activities with the different scouts sections in June 2013
- Putting in place a particular project for the Easter patrol competition
- Possible participation in the local groups
- Putting in place a specific action for the “24 hours bike”
- Possible integration in one or two units as leader throughout the year?
- Aspects of « cultural and touristic discover of Belgium » will be carried out by interested volunteers and the specific tutor.
Thank you to pass on that information to your members, and, if you need more information, please contact Pierre, email@example.com .
Nicolo comes from Italy and is a undraising and EVS support officer. He is following the Region's work on External Relations and Funding and Volunteering.
Google TranslatePowered by Google Translate.
Tweet Blendermihajlooo: Love to be back @kisc Looking forward to one more successful Staff Management Conference #euroscoutinfo http://t.co/V2mQ0lBrSq
1 day ago from foursquareraulmolinap: RT @fceg_cat: The Embracing Change WG in Barcelona's metro going to #festesmaigp9 (spring festival) @euroscoutinfo #sócdecau http://t.co/c05BX73FZj
3 days ago from Twitter for iPhoneraulmolinap: We had a wonderful "correfoc" in Barcelona with the people from the Embracing Change WG. @euroscoutinfo @fceg_cat #sócdecau
3 days ago from Twitter for iPhonefceg_cat: The Embracing Change WG in Barcelona's metro going to #festesmaigp9 (spring festival) @euroscoutinfo #sócdecau http://t.co/c05BX73FZj
3 days ago from Twitter for iPhonesociopsychopath: Looking forward to dinner with colleagues at Gilwell Park tonight, and meeting tomorrow to prepare for the #14egsc #iscout #euroscoutinfo
4 days ago from Cauliflower