- Regional Scout Plan 2016-2019
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Czech Republic
- Macedonia, The former Yugoslav Republic of
- San Marino
- United Kingdom
How can your MO/NSO grow? What can you do to increase your growth or stop the declining membership? This is the main topic of the Growth Event (JUMP) taking place in Copenhagen from 26 to 29 April. The aim of this training course is to gather organizations from the European countries to discuss and compare different designs of growth and inclusion plans that will ultimately give more opportunities to young people to participate in youth associations and therefore in society.
We want to
- to equip young leaders with the skills needed to develop and manage youth work and organizations;
- to strengthen their capacities and increase their potential to become decision-makers in their associations, and;
- to create a network of leaders for future support and cooperation.
Participants will gain skills in assessing society and understanding young people’s needs, designing programs and managing structures that match young people’s expectations and in writing a growth inclusive plan for the nominating organization. The plans can then be implemented in the nominating organizations.
If you have…
- ample experience in Scouting / Guiding;
- ample experience at national level in your organization;
- an overview of a wide range of areas such as youth Programme, recruitment, training, public relations, etc.
and you are…
- involved at national level on growth related projects;
- in the position to influence the implementation plan to grow as an organization;
- able to contribute on a strategic level as a project leader in your own organization;
- preferably between 25 and 30 years of age whenever possible (participants should be under 30);
- comfortable with abstract thinking and not be focused on only one area of work;
Then you have selection criteria for participating in this main event on growth happening in this triennium and therefore a very important one.
Registration deadline is 8th of April 2012
Jordan is a Director of Organisational Development at the World Scout Bureau - Europe Support Centre, Geneva
European International Scout Camps – Summer 2018Based on information made available so far, the European Scout Region of the World Organization of the Scout Movement (WOSM) has put together a (non-exhaustive) list of national jamborees organised during the summer of 2018 in Europe. Maybe one of these international camps is exactly what you were looking for?
15th European Guide and Scout ConferenceThe 15th European Guide and Scout Conference (15egsc) and the concurrently held 15th European Guide Conference (15egc) and 22nd European Scout Conference (22esc) took place from 17 to 21 June 2016, in Melsomvik, Norway.
#ScoutGuideSupport #RefugeesBetween September 2015 and May 2016, the European Scout Region of the World Organization of the Scout Movemente (WOSM) and the Europe Region WAGGGS regularly shared stories featuring Scouts and Guides involved in refugee and migrant support activities in their local communities.
Google TranslatePowered by Google Translate.
The Official World Scout ShopThe Official World Scout Shop offers an ever-growing range of high quality Scouting products. It is the only authorised supplier of World Scout items, and ALL profits go directly back to Scouting.
What did we write about?Africa Arab Region Austria Belgium Czech Republic Denmark Educational Methods Environment Europe European Scout Committee European Year of Volunteering 2011 event finland France Germany Growth Growth through Quality GSAT Jamboree Junak kandersteg Networking Organisational Development Partnerships Partnerships with other Regions peace Portugal PPÖ Regional Scout Plan Romania Rover Scouts Scouts Serbia Slovenia Spain Switzerland training Turkey Unguvu VCP Volunteering WOSM Youth Youth Empowerment Youth Programme